46. She returned from Australia _____ air this morning. a) in b) by c) on d) through 47. The fragrance of the flower is still ___...
36. Sheila is known _____ all in the locality. a) for b) by c) to d) with 37. Kamala Das was known_____ her confessional writing. ...
26. He died _____ a severe head injury. a) on b) of c) from d) with 27. The cat entered _____ the room through the window. a) in ...
16. The parents are to answer _____ the misconduct of the child. a) to b) for c) on d) by 17. The Minister didn't answer ____...
11. This seminar is concerned _____ effective parenting. a) by b) with c) about d) in 12. This book consists_____ 120 pages. a) ...
- KERALA PSC LDC ENGLISH GRAMMAR Questions - 07
- Foreign Words and its Meanings
- KERALA PSC LDC ENGLISH GRAMMAR Questions - 01
- Find out equivalent usage in English
- KERALA PSC LDC ENGLISH GRAMMAR Questions - 06
- Expected English Grammar Questions - 01
- 100 Post LDC class 2
- Thw eord means 'One who knows everything'
- KERALA PSC LDC ENGLISH GRAMMAR Questions - 05
- Spell Check - 02